Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ashley & Anthony Engaged: Destination Zion


After 7 years of dating, this lovely and fun couple are joining together to unite as one.
They are the soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Salas and I was awarded the pleasure of capturing their sweet love and engagement up in the gorgeous location of Zion, Utah.  Destination shoots are my absolute favorite.  They are always exciting, even more exciting when I've never been to the location before so I get to head up early to scope out the surroundings and find and pick out the perfect location for what ever my session calls for.
This location was simple yet beautiful, just like this couple.
I have known Ashley since we were in middle school.  Which made this shoot even more enjoyable.  Ashley and I use to walk home together almost every day when we were in middle school.  We had seen each other go through the typical middle school drama and heart ache growing up, and now as we are both grown adult women I have been awarded the pleasure in witnessing and capturing the beautiful relationship that her and her fiance share and documenting it with my camera.
The session it self was so simple, everything just clicked.  We did trek over a river and thru some brush to capture some moments, and in doing so memories were created that I know this couple will look back on and giggle about when they look at these photographs.  From crossing a river, to climbing up a giant tree to capture some of the gorgeous moments below, these memories will last a life time and will be fun stories to share with their future little ones.
I cannot wait to witness their beautiful day this coming August 11th.

I pray that God blesses your marriage with love and patience.
You two were made for one another, and I am so happy I was able to be a part of your journey to your wedding day.
Congrats my loves!

 

6 comments:

  1. Love these lady! You're talented! I love her shoes with their date! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!! That shoe shot is one of my favs too!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you ^^^^. I love these! I can't wait to share our special day with everyone including you ms. Ali!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are beyond welcome! I am excited for the day that I find a wonderful man who loves and adores me like Anthony does with you! I can not wait for your wedding...we will need to change the name though on my +1 though back to Ali & Guest. hahahaha Love you!

      Delete
  3. Love these! We weren't blog worthy? Just kidding! :) Maybe Cruz will be some time soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no girlie! I have been so behind on blogging because of the past couple of months being so hectic, I am trying to catch up, I am just slacking. :/

      Delete