Friday, April 15, 2011

Newborn Ty

Hello loves!  Here are a few images from my session with newborn baby Tyler.  He is so sweet and beyond adorable.  He has the most beautiful blue eyes I've seen on a newborn.  Tyler was born in November 2010, and I photographed him in the middle of December.  

He was such a wonderful baby and he had the cutest outfits and was such a little trooper.

He stayed awake for most of the shoot and then finally fell asleep towards the end which was perfect because sleeping infant portraits are my favorite.  I absolutely love how sweet babies are and every time I have the pleasure to work with children, I can't help but look at them in awe.  I still find it to be such a miracle that two people can create such wonderful and precious human being. It's such a beautiful ability that God has blessed us with.  
 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment