Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How much time do you have?


I don't even know where to begin.

First of all I have been so slammed with school, work, weddings, editing...LIFE.

But I would like to say I am sorry to everyone who has been looking for updates, I've been slacking majorly. But now I am here to fill you in on my busy month of September. :)

September was unbelievably busy for me. First of all I started my last semester at CSN. I am excited to announce that I graduate this coming December with my Commercial Photography Degree. Yippee!! Then I booked Raina & Jack Stutelberg's wedding for the 2nd week of September. The wedding was beautiful and the images turned out absolutely gorgeous. I had such a fun time capturing each and every special moment and it got even better going through all the images and picking out my favorites. One of my FAV images from the Stutelberg Wedding is pictured above ^.

After I wrapped up with the Stutelberg Wedding, I headed to good ol' Utah to photograph another up coming Bride's Bridals.
The bride to be was my cousin Heather Dee, I actually have a blog about the engagement session I did for her and her adorable husband Reed. Heather as always was so fun to work with. She is up for just about anything. She wasn't afraid of a little dirt and the images we got were absolutely stunning!

Next but not least was the final "I Do's" for Heather and Reed. After photographing their Engagement and Heather's Bridals, it finally came down to capturing the Big Day! I left Las Vegas at 630am and arrived in Veyo, UT at 10am.
The drive up was the perfect start to my day, and it just kept getting better once I arrived at Heather's house and all the way through the Ceremony and through the reception. I absolutely love photographing this couple because there is no work involved. They naturally fall in to different poses and share special moments that I quietly snap images of, it just makes my job that much easier and enjoyable. What I love most though is that as I photograph them, I witness the love they have for one another. The way that Heather and Reed act towards one another and look at one another is the definition of 'True Love.' I feel so blessed to have had the opportunities I've had to be apart of all of these couples special days and moments.


After all is said and done I some how balanced the first month back to school, plus work and of course my second job as a photographer. All I have to say is I survived!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment