Sunday, October 31, 2010

Love & Sunflowers



A little over a month ago I had the pleasure of doing my cousin Heather Dee's Bridals and they turned out absolutely gorgeous. I've been slowly posting little previews here and there and I just wanted to post 2 more images from her session that are my absolute favorite! My favorite images that I get out of sessions are the ones that are the most natural. These two images show exactly that. The one of Heather's back facing me was actually while we were walking to the next location. Just like always I let any client I am working with walk ahead of me so that I can hang back and capture them acting natural. Those make for the best images. Her expression in that photograph is absolutely beautiful. Then there is the image of her with the plucked sunflower. I had her hold a sunflower and pick each petal off individually while saying, He loves me...he loves me not...etc. The last petal she picked landed on "He loves me..." and the expression on her face was priceless. This was one of my most favorite sessions, I was able to spend time with family and enjoy the gorgeous landscape of Utah.

To look through more images of Heather Dee's Bridals click here and venture in to the Wedding section in the Gallery.

Enjoy!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment