Thursday, December 9, 2010

POP-corn & Baby Dal


First of all I am once again behind on my updates. I have been slammed with work, school and of course photography. I have done some awesome shoots this past month and a half. One of my favorite sessions that I had was with baby Dal. The term POP-corn was used a lot and I'm sure Dallas kept thinking, "What's with this lady and saying POP-corn." ha ha 
It was such an enjoyable shoot, and I decided that my nickname for Dallas was going to be Dal. :)
Dallas is unbelievably adorable and the love that Brandon and Jessica share for him was truly captured in each photo I took of them. Dallas is so blessed to have a mother and father like Jessica and Brandon. Watching them interact with Dallas is so fun and touching, his little laugh and of course the sticking out of his tongue were simply priceless.  Here are a few of the images from the Schneck's Family Portrait Session.

Also, after wrapping up the family portrait session, we had another portrait session of just Dallas.  He was very entertained while I was setting up the backdrop and the lights.  I was introduced to "Baby Mozart" which is a cartoon or a DVD, which was the cutest little cartoon I've seen for a baby, and I learned that it's Dallas's favorite.  When Baby Mozart was on the TV that kid's eyes were glued and he would just watch the little baby compose his little concert. So cute!! 










1 comment: