Tuesday, March 15, 2011

friday night & saturday morning with the pups

Pups and pups oh my.

This past weekend I had a puppy sleep over!  While my roomie was away for work I was in charge of taking precious care of her wieny Steve and I also had my wonderful dog Diva over.  I decided to have a puppy sleep over!  The pups hung out while I cooked up a mean batch of 49 cent macaroni and cheese (not so yummy) and then we all snuggled up on the couch and watched some Sex and the City: Season 6, part 1. 


I had to put some ear muffs on the wieny at times because he is too young to hear some of the things they talk about on that show. (just kidding)

Once we wrapped up a few episodes we headed off to relax in my room, more like the pups relaxed while I played around with my new 50mm lens.  Diva didn't mind the camera in her face at all. She was proud to show off her new collar that my love got her.  He said she looked very "Dior" in it. Steve also would get jealous when I would only photograph Diva so he started posing on his own and of course I had to take some photos so he'd be satisfied.

 



 

The pups and I retired to bed and for the first time in months I slept until 10am. Whoo hoo!!


It felt so nice not to feel rushed in the morning.  The pups and I were able to wake up with no alarm and just hang out in bed for a bit.  Of course Diva could sleep through the entire day.  As you can see even sleeping until 10am wasn't enough for her.


She begged for me to come back to bed.  But when I mentioned food she quickly changed her mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment