Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Slacker Status

Hola, Bonjour, Hoi, Guten Tag, Aloha, ciào, Yah-soo...Hello. 
      I decided to say hello in multiple languages :)
Just felt like posting a quick teeny tiny blog.  It's March already. I'm still always amazed at how quick time truly goes by.  The older I get the quicker the days come to a close.  But anyway back to my main point in this short post.  
    I have been slacking majorly in the blogging department.  I've been trying to keep up with work, my photography, editing, and having a some what life of sorts. So here is my post to let everyone know I am aware of my slacker status.  I have a few posts that will soon be up from a few shoots I've done and finally finished editing. Yippee!! 

Also I thought I'd share an image I came across that I absolutely love.  I love looking at all different photographers work because I always find inspiration in their work and it makes me want to continue to learn and better myself as a photographer. So today's inspiration is Shannon Nicole Smith, her work is timeless.
 
Well that's all I have to say today, until my next post I'll wear my slacker status proudly. 

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment