Friday, March 4, 2011

Makenzie turns 1



Just thought I'd post a little sneak peek of a recent shoot I did.  It involved a sweet little girl, a boa, 4 adults...and sprinklers.

The story behind the first half of our shoot is beyond entertaining, but guess what...you're just going to have to wait to hear the entire story after I have my second half of my shoot with little miss Mak aka: Makenzie.
(I tend to come up with little nicknames for each child I photograph...it's how I connect with the youngins, for example my good friend Jessica has a son named Dallas who I've posted a previous blog on, and I call him "Dal," you should check out my post about him...it's beyond entertaining.)


Any who, here are a few images of little Mak to hold you over until I wrap up my second session with her.
Bon Appétit 
(even though it's not a meal)





No comments:

Post a Comment